viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

WEEK 9: JOURNALIST´S REFLECTION

This has been our last week of works, and the last week of a different semester that we won´t forget. It was difficult at the start to do the works and presentations in a good way, but it was only because of our lack of experience. Now, during this week we have been doing the last task with more experience, but it doesn´t means that doing this task was easy, not at all.
We started the hateful Monday hearing the task, it consisted on doing connections between two new articles and Complexity theory, we were like "No please, complexity again no!".  We couldn´t get to any conclusion on Monday, but in Tuesday things went better and we did a lot of meaningful connections and we reflected them on a poster.
On Wednesday I had a Deja Vu while putting the tables as a circle, like the first time (the TPACK task). I remember that time in which Linda send us a Tweet asking us for putting the tables in that way and I didn´t understand why. I didn´t know yet what speed learning is.
I think the O´Dea brothers were great during the presentation, something that made us especially happy because of the bad organization in last week task.
We finished the tasks of this subject in a great way and with a big applause for all of us. Then we shared different opinions about the semester, the tasks and the tendency of the majority of the teachers to not let the students think.




1 comentario:

  1. Hello guys! I am Victoria, The Fluffy Guardinas'journalist. I think your presentation was very nice and I liked a lot!
    Good luck for all of you, I hope you pass all you exams!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ResponderEliminar