lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

TASK VIII Star's reflection

For this week's task, Guillermo the star. Wendsday was the day of the presentation, I was ready to make a discurse about the style of leadership we choose, but that wasn't what I should do. We misunderstund the task! It was terrible, I was so embarrassed! But Linda told us that we could change and do the task well. So we do the things well. I design some pins for the candidature, and we créate a campain, that was the real task we have to make. We record a video and uploaded to Youtube and to the blog ( see post abode ). I think that we finally do a great Job and we solve the problem . We are so sorry, and we hope you like our video.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey guys! It's Paula from The prickles! I am writing to you this comment to let you know that I really enjoyed your exposition about Complexity! I loved the cardboard desgin and the originality of it! Also, Eric and David explained us very well all the relationships within these documents. You have been improving day by day and all your tasks have been developed and presented properly and in the case of leadership, you changed the work for improving it! Congratulations! I would tell you to keep going this way, but as it is the last task, I just can tell you: Good luck for the exam and the protflolio! xoxo

    ResponderEliminar